Effective Date: July 1, 2023
We only collect information relevant to providing our Services or as required by law, including:
- Account Information: We collect information such email and password when you register for an account to use our Services.
- Bookmarks data: We automatically log information about your bookmarked products.
- Analytics Data: We record and analyze how you interact with and navigate through the Services.
- Correspondence: If you contact us by email, phone, online chat, or otherwise, we collect information in the correspondence.
- Survey Data: We may contact you to participate in surveys and collect responses.
- Promotions: We collect information you provide for any contests or promotions.
We use Personal Data for:
- To provide and improve our Service.
- To communicate with you
- To send you marketing and promotional materials
- To conduct research and analysis
- To comply with our legal obligations
- Operate, protect, and maintain the security of our business.
- Aggregate and anonymize data to develop targeted advertising.
- Service Providers: We might disclose information to third party vendors and partners who help us provide the Services.
- Business Transfers: If we are acquired by or merged with another entity, information may be transferred.
- Aggregated/De-Identified Data: We may share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties that cannot reasonably identify you.
We may also share your Personal Data if we are required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with the law.
- Protect and defend our rights or property.
- Protect the safety of our users or the public.
- Take precautions against fraud or other illegal activity.
- Enforce our terms and conditions.
If you are located in certain jurisdictions, you may have rights related to your personal data including rights to access, rectify, erase, restrict, object to processing, or portability. Please contact us if you would like to exercise these rights.
We employ reasonable organizational, physical, and technical safeguards to help protect the security and integrity of the information we collect.
We will keep your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary for us to provide the Services. However, if you request that we delete your data, we will also delete your data from our Services unless we are required to retain the data according to applicable law. We delete, deidentify, or anonymize any data about you as soon as it is reasonably practical, once you no longer use our Services.
The Company stores data, including any personal data collected through the Services, on servers located in the United States.
The United States may not provide the same level of data protection as your own country. However, The Company takes reasonable organizational and technical measures to help protect your personal data when stored in the United States.
You may contact us for more information about the safeguards we use to help secure and protect your personal data stored in the United States.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or this policy, please contact us at:
P.D.R VC LLC
Wilmington, DE 19801